Participate at Nor-Shipping 2023 and exhibit at the show from just £300
We are seeking 10 UK companies who can demonstrate advanced technology & engineering innovation to join us in the UK Pavilion at Nor-Shipping in Oslo, June 6-9 2023.
You’ll be joining more than 30,000 attendees and 600 exhibitors from 83 countries who will convene in Oslo to showcase the best and latest in maritime technology, services and solutions spread across six exhibition halls. The four-day event comprises an exhibition and conference and brings together industry leaders and decision makers from the global maritime and ocean industries such as ship owners, shipbuilders, ship operators, equipment manufacturers and service providers. Nor-Shipping will feature a dedicated offshore wind pavilion for the very first time in 2023.
Companies taking advantage of this offer will be provided with an exhibition ‘POD’ on a shared stand in the UK ‘GREAT’ Pavilion. You will also receive everything you need to make your participation a success, including access to networking events, 1-2-1 pre-event and on-stand support from the trade team in Oslo and opportunities to meet with key decision makers in Norway.
POD layout, as a guide:
Exhibitor POD costs:
A POD in a shared stand in the UK ‘GREAT’ Pavilion at Nor-Shipping costs £300.
All participants are responsible for their own flights, accommodation, local transport and subsistence.
The deadline for expressing your interest in securing an exhibition Pod at the event is 20/01/23. Registering your early interest is highly recommended. The DIT in partnership with SMI, will review all applications and SMI will be back in touch to advise on allocated positions in due course.
SMI will be co-ordinating your booking and presence at the show.
Please email Amelia Boyd to secure your POD before 20/01/23.
In case of query and some terms for guidance/reference.
• DIT POD Co-exhibitors will be selected on the basis of their alignment with innovative technology the UK is currently leading on including in decarbonisation and digitisation.
• Any companies participating with a first-time exhibitor presence (at Nor-Shipping) can be considered.
• Previous exhibitors (last edition of the show in 2021) cannot downsize to be considered.
• DIT POD Co-exhibitors can be considered for a maximum of 2 years (from the first 1st show supported whichever that may be), after this time they need to book a stand within the exhibition or UK Pavilion if applicable (preferred). In the case of multiple interest, preference will be given to companies who have not co-exhibited with DIT previously.
• DIT POD Co-exhibitors must take the ‘showcase pod’ package provided and agree to the participation guidance regarding stand storage/stand personnel/meeting table booking etc.
• DIT POD Co-exhibitors would also be required to provide post-show feedback to report on export wins stemming from the tradeshow.
This event is open to all and will be hybrid taking place at the National Oceanography Centre, Southampton and online using Zoom.
Become a member
We promote the interests of UK based companies in the international market place and to governmentsJoin US See the Benefits
Marine Autonomy Challenge (MAChallenge)
This exciting challenge is open to teams of students studying at UK universities. The first phase involves a video submission and the finals take place in November this year. Each qualifying team will be provided with an industry simulator to enable them to build the autonomous behaviours required to achieve a series of challenges.Enter Now