Asia Pacific Maritime (APM) 2022
16 - 18 March 2022
Marina Bay Sands | Singapore
Asia Pacific Maritime (APM) is a biennial exhibition in the globally important market of Singapore. The Singapore market is very strong and influential with yards, owners and management companies all based locally. This exhibition draws in visitors from the surrounding region so expect to see attendees from Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia. It is particularly strong in showcasing the latest marine equipment, products and services as well as incorporating workboat and offshore technology and services.
Reasons to attend:
- Leading shipbuilders, and refit yards from all over Asia will be at the show
- Ship owners, Operators and Ship managers visit the show with their procurement teams
- 17th edition of the show
- A true maritime exhibition supported by conferences and seminars
Added Value of the UK Pavilion:
Following discussions with the exhibition organisers, the following Pavilion entitlements will apply for companies participating under the SMI Pavilion:
- Free buyers/ visitor invitation flyers
- Complimentary invitation to “APM 2022 Exhibitors Reception Night”
- Complimentary company listing and write-up in Show Preview
- Company listing 100 words write-up in Show Directory
- Nomination of up to 20 Event Hosted Buyers (EHB) (subject to selection by Committee)
- APM will be running a Hosted Buyers Programme again
- Media information contact point for assistance with press releases
The UK Group at APM:
The Society of Maritime Industries (SMI) is the organiser for the UK Group. Companies are hereby invited to join the UK Group.
The advantages of joining the UK Group are:
- SMI as the group organiser, deals direct with the APM 2022 exhibition organisers, co-ordinates payments, appoints agents and stand contractors, coordinated shipping, briefs the exhibitors, etc.
- Participants exhibit as a co-located Group in the UK pavilion with strong visual UK branding which attracts visitors and international delegations.
- SMI engages with DIT to create networking opportunities and profile for the group.
Stand in UK pavilion (minimum 9 sqm) including backwall graphic production, furniture, carpets, lights etc as per the entitlement table. Larger stand sizes are available at your request. If you wish to exhibit on a corner stand, please make your request at the time of booking. Corner stands will be available in strict order of booking, while we will do our best to fulfil any requests; locations cannot always be guaranteed and are strictly first-come, first-served.
|Date||Wed 16 Mar 2022 (Deadline for booking is Wed 16 Mar 2022)|
|Venue||Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre , Marina Bay Sands , Singapore|
SMI is pleased to announce the appointment of Helen Stephen as the new Director for the CMG and PTG Councils.
Become a member
We promote the interests of UK based companies in the international market place and to governmentsJoin US See the Benefits
Marine Autonomy Challenge (MAChallenge)
This exciting challenge is open to teams of students studying at UK universities. The first phase involves a video submission and the finals take place in November this year. Each qualifying team will be provided with an industry simulator to enable them to build the autonomous behaviours required to achieve a series of challenges.Enter Now