14-16 February 2017
San Diego Convention Centre | California
SMEs BOOKING ON TO THE UK PAVILION MAY RECEIVE A £2000 GRANT
Oceanology International 2017 is a truly unique event showcasing the latest technologies and developments from across the ocean enterprise. No other exhibition and conference connects the manufacturers and users of ocean technologies with such a diverse spectrum of scientific and industrial stakeholders, technologists and engineers. The three day event comprises an exhibition, conference and is open to exhibitors world-wide from companies or groups of companies which design, manufacture, maintain, repair or modernise maritime equipment and promote, sell or provide maritime services.
San Diego is home to the Scripps Institution of Oceanology and US Navy Pacific Fleet both of whom are supporting this first edition of the exhibition in the USA. Themes will include maritime autonomy, maritime security and the future requirements and opportunities of the Blue Economy.
The Society of Maritime Industries (SMI) is organising and managing the UK group of exhibitors in a dedicated UK group pavilion. Companies are invited to take up the UK group pavilion package by exhibiting in the enhanced “shell-scheme” stand under the unique UK pavilion livery.
We have been working with the exhibition organiser and Department for International Trade to enable us to provide a revised package which offers excellent value for UK exhibitors.
To reserve a place in the UK Group, please complete and return the booking form by THURSDAY 12 JANUARY 2017.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE UK GROUP?
- UK Pavilion exhibitors are co-located in a prime location in the exhibition hall.
- SMI as the group organiser, deals direct with the main exhibition organisers, co-ordinates payments, appoints agents and stand contractors, produces the UK Group catalogue, briefs the exhibitors, etc.
- Exhibition space of 100 sq ft (approx. 9 sqm) hard stand walls, carpet, 2 side chairs, 1 lockable cabinet, 1 paper waste bin, 1 spotlight and 1 socket.
- The UK Pavilion includes an information centre for the exclusive use of exhibitors in the UK Pavilion for refreshments.
- A catalogue exclusive to exhibitors in the UK Pavilion is made available for distribution to visitors to further promote the exhibitors and their products.
- A TAP grant based of up to £2,000 will be claimed on behalf of each qualifying (SME) exhibitor- All UK-based SME businesses and organisations involved in exporting from the UK are eligible to apply for grants as determined by DIT.
Clementina Upton - Events Manager
t: 0207 448 7023
Upcoming Dates for this event
- Tue 14 Feb 2017 (Deadline for booking is Thu 12 Jan 2017)
- , San Diego Convention Centre, California