A TAP Grant of up to £3000 may be available to eligible exhibitors joining the UK Group
Oceanology International 2013 is the only forum in Asia where industry, academia and government share knowledge and connect with the marine technology and ocean science community, improving their strategies for measuring, exploiting, protecting and operating in the world’s oceans.
Developed with government and industry associations, Oceanology International China will provide organisations with the opportunity to capitalise on China’s rapidly developing offshore energy & marine industries.
This event is an opportunity to make new contacts and find business opportunities with professionals and decision makers from China's Oceanology Sector and to reach out to Chinese buyers. An increasing number of state and academic bodies are throwing their full weight behind the exploration of marine science and technology innovation, marine industry development, marine environmental protection and regional economic cooperation
There will be an opportunity to meet Mr Chen Li Ming, the Society’s representative in Shanghai who will be able to assist firms do business in China.
It is intended to organise a seminar with Chinese buyers and all UK Group exhibitors will be given priority to make a short presentation at the event (subject to confirmation and not part of the contract).
The UK Group at OI CHINA 2013
The Society of Maritime Industries (SMI) is the group organiser for the UK Group. Companies are hereby invited to join the UK Group by exhibiting in the UK pavilion using the group shell scheme.
The advantages of joining the UK Group are:
- SMI as the group organiser, deals direct with the Chinese exhibition organisers, co-ordinates payments, appoints agents and stand contractors, produces the UK Group catalogue, briefs the exhibitors, etc.
- Participants exhibit in the UK pavilion with a livery design which attracts visitors and international delegations.
- Set in a prime location, an information centre and meeting room exclusive to the UK Group are provided on the pavilion and the area has already been reserved.
- Exhibitors will be able to avail themselves of the services of SMI’s China Manager, Mr Chen Li Ming, who will be in attendance throughout the show.
- SMI facilitates exhibitors, where eligible, in obtaining UKTI grants for offsetting the costs of their participation in the exhibition.
Clementina Upton, Events Manager, Society of Maritime Industries
t: 0207 448 7023
Upcoming Dates for this event
- Tue 03 Sep 2013 (Deadline for booking is Mon 03 Jun 2013)
- Intex Shanghai, ,