EuroVIP offers the maritime sector the opportunity to collaborate at the highest level, sharing services and technology in addition to cutting edge design optimisation systems.
EuroVIP is the link bringing those providing services and systems together with those who require unique solutions, in a growing network across Europe.
- Instigate a EuroVIP core networking group to foster the establishment of dynamic partnerships among European SMEs, larger companies and academia
- Identify SME collaboration/partnership requirements from service, technology, and information perspectives
- Develop the structure and operation of these partnerships and use the VIP to effectively transfer service, technology and information advances and best practice in support of these partnerships
- Initially develop partnerships within the core networking group the feature significant exchange/transfer of STI advances and best practice for the purpose of improving competitive advantage
- Support the core networking group to illustrate through at least six showcases, that the exchange/transfer of service, technology and information advances and best practice improves their competitive position
- Extend the networking group
- Facilitate the development of future collaborative research challenges and strategies so the partnerships will be sustained beyond the project
- Disseminate and exploit collaboration best practice and results obtained from this project, through a series of workshops and conferences, to a wider audience
DOWNLOAD THE EUROVIP INFORMATION FLYER
DOWNLOAD INFORMATION ON THE EUROPEAN MARITIME COLLABORATION PORTAL
Wenjuan Wang - Department of Design Manufacture and Engineering Management
University of Strathclyde, 75 Montrose Street, Glasgow, G11XJ, UK
t: +44 (0)7889 354 244