30 May - 2 June 2017
Lillestrøm (Oslo) | Norway
A TAP grant may be available to eligible SMEs joining the UK group
If you are in the maritime industry, then Nor-Shipping is for you. Nor-Shipping is today an important meeting place for companies from across the entire maritime value chain and from around the globe. It showcases 22,500 square meters of the best and latest in maritime technology, services and solutions spread across six halls. The four day event comprises an exhibition, conference and is open to exhibitors world-wide from companies or groups of companies which design, manufacture, maintain, repair or modernise maritime equipment and promote, sell or provide maritime services.
The Society of Maritime Industries (SMI) is organising and managing the UK group of exhibitors in a dedicated UK group pavilion. Companies are invited to take up the UK group pavilion package by exhibiting in the enhanced “shell-scheme” stand under the unique UK pavilion livery.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE UK GROUP ARE:
- UK Pavilion exhibitors are co-located in a prime location in the exhibition hall.
- SMI as the group organiser, deals direct with the main exhibition organisers, co-ordinates payments, appoints agents and stand contractors, produces the UK Group catalogue, briefs the exhibitors, etc.
- Exhibition space of 9 sqm white stand walls, carpet, stand cleaning, fascia board, 3 spot lights, 1 table, 3 chairs, 1 socket and 1 waste basket.
- The UK Pavilion includes an information centre for the exclusive use of exhibitors in the UK Pavilion for refreshments.
- A catalogue exclusive to exhibitors in the UK Pavilion is made available for distribution to visitors to further promote the exhibitors and their products.
Clementina Upton - Events Manager, Society of Maritime Industries (SMI)
t: 0207 448 7023
Upcoming Dates for this event
- Tue 30 May 2017 (Deadline for booking is Tue 18 Apr 2017)
- Lillestrøm (Oslo), , Norway